We have moved!
Our new address is 8501 Turnpike Dr, Westminster, CO 80031
Although this has been a difficult time for many, we are so thankful to welcome our patients back for appointments at our new location! Fortunately, during the mandated COVID-19 closure, we were able to safely complete the construction of our brand new office. We are eager to see all of you again however, we are proceeding with an overabundance of caution. As always, the safety of our patients and staff is our first priority. We've utilized the time during the shutdown to inform ourselves and prepare for new standards of infection control. Please see the list below which explains some of the extra steps we are taking to protect you and provide a safe environment for your dental care.
- All patients and staff are required to wear a face covering before entering the building
- During this time, we are operating with a virtual waiting room. This requires patients to remain in their vehicles upon arrival and to call or text us at their scheduled appointment time. We will then instruct you when to come upstairs. If you do not have cell phone capability, please notify us before your appointment and we will be sure to anticipate your arrival by meeting you at the front of the building.
- Before entering our office suite, each patient will have a temperature scan. Anyone with a reading of 100.4 or above will not be seen that day. Staff members will also have a temperature scan at the beginning and end of each day.
- We are providing plenty of hand sanitizer and requiring every patient to apply it immediately after the temperature scan. We are also requiring patients to rinse with a choice of Listerine or hydrogen peroxide once seated in the dental chair.
- We have assigned a staff member to decontaminate railings, elevator button and door handles multiple times a day using a hospital grade sanitizing wipe.
- All patients must read and sign a waiver specific to COVID-19. We are providing a waiver on our website for you to sign digitally. Please visit our website at www.jbdentist.com. You will find this waiver on the upper right corner of the homepage. If you have concerns with internet access please call our office. Medical history will be updated in the operatory and we ask you to please send any insurance update or new cards via text/email/phone call prior to your appointment. iPads will not be provided for any updates during this time
- We are decreasing the number of patients scheduled each day. Please enter our building alone and bring only one guardian/caretaker when absolutely necessary. Additionally, we are staggering appointment times to prevent patients from entering the building at the same time. This means you may be asked to slightly adjust your already previously scheduled appointment by 10-20 minutes. We thank you for your patience as we will do our best to limit these schedule changes. Finally, we will be spacing patients throughout the office to maintain social distancing recommendations.
- You will notice additional personal protection equipment worn by your clinicians. We have added hair coverings, shoe coverings and face shields over our surgical masks.
Please keep in mind these changes are not meant to cause fear or to make the dentist office seem unsafe but simply to reassure our patients that we are complying with the guidelines recommended by OSHA and the ADA. If you have any additional questions about the steps in our protocol to keep you safe we are always available at 720-458-6561.
We love our patients and our team members. We are looking forward to seeing all of you again soon!